In order for a project to be eligible to be listed in Passive House Projects database it must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum performance requirements of the Low Energy Building standard as defined by the Passive House Institute (PHI);
- Use the Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) and provide the verification sheet of the PHPP as a PDF or JPEG. The verification sheet will be publicly displayed as submitted, redaction of private information is permissible;
- Meet the criteria for project listing in the database of the Passive House Institute (PHI). PHPP will be submitted for PHI plausibility review prior to the project getting published on the website;
- Certified Passive House project shall be as defined by the Passive House Institute (PHI);
- The project can be completed, under construction or in the planning process;
- At least one picture or rendering shall be submitted.
Submission to the PHI database is not required for a project to be listed in the Passive House Projects database;
Passive House Certification is not required.